cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Log In - Out of Country

Joselyn9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a Canadian number with Public Mobile, but have moved to the US. I want to cancel my plan with Public Mobile; however, I cannot access my account because I cannot receive the code. I tried entering a code received through email, but every time it errors. I need help logging in so that I can cancel my plan.

4 REPLIES 4

QekaQ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A Public Mobile customer support agent will be able to cancel your plan upon request.

No, autopay only tries once. It doesn't go oh I can take your money now. No.

1-855-478-2542 doesn't work? It should work from any phone in Canada/US. Do you still have the Public sim? You can dial 611 with that. Just be sure the phone connected to T-Mobile. But you need to know your 4 digit account pin. The date it will give you will be the new 30 days. So pause it the evening before.

Adding - if this is an old account still on rewards then there might be someone here interested in taking over a rewards account. That can be dealt with all the way up to 90 days after the account suspends.

Joselyn9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the advice!

The number doesn't seem to be working, but I know the day of the month that my plan renews on. So, I will put my credit card on pause. However, if I unpause my credit card, will in restart my account, plan and/or AutoPay?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you know your 4 digit account pin? If so then you can dial 1-855-4pu-blic (or if you have your Public sim then you should be able to dial 611 using it) and turn off autopay.

On dialing that number you'll get your renewal date if your account is active. On the evening before that date you can put your credit card on pause overnight until say noon eastern the next day. That will suspend the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.