cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling service & Refunds

crystal1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I signed up with PM last week, however was having issues & wasn't able to speak to anyone so I've since went back with my carrier. PM has since withdrawn payments from my credit card. I am requesting a refund asap. thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@crystal1234 Can you still login to your PM self serve account? If so, delete any credit card.

If you ported your number away from PM, the account should close automatically. It will remain active if you did not do that; including autopay. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Typically pm does not provide refunds. What were your issues? You would need to contact my DS with a private message with the details of your issue. You night or might not get a refund.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Need Help? Let's chat.