cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling account

Claire5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband died and his cell phone payments have continued because I do not have login info to get into his account to cancel it.  Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Claire5 

I am sorry for your loss. Before you allow your husbands account to cancel and lose access to the phone number are you sure you have gained access to all accounts with passwords that use 2FA? I still maintain my late partners phone number for this purpose. Even though it has been nearly 5 years I had discovered an account 6 months ago that i needed to change the password and was able to do so. Just a suggestion.

Stay strong! Everyday gets a tiny bit easier....he will always be in your heart to guide you forward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry for your loss. 

try open a new account with a new phone number  or or try to Submit a ticket to a moderator. maybe they can transfer your new info to you new info

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Claire5 : Very sorry for your loss. If the payment card was in his name then usually those cards are stopped at that time. So the account will just stop for lack of payment after that.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Claire5 , sorry for your loss.  To gain access to the account, you will need to initiate a support ticket by clicking on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page.  Alternatively, if you know which payment card the payments are coming out of, you can cancel that card and the account will eventually close due to non payment.  This service is prepaid and so there are no concerns of penalties for non payment.  

Need Help? Let's chat.