cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancell my phone# and plan

CM108
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I like to cx my plan and my phone#, pls can anyone here tell me where should I do to reach the real human. The services here are sucks and the wrost I evet had. 

Best Regards,

CM

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CM108 wrote:

Hi,

I like to cx my plan and my phone#, pls can anyone here tell me where should I do to reach the real human. The services here are sucks and the wrost I evet had. 

Best Regards,

CM

@CM108  -

Have you ever created a self serve account before, if not you can register for one here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Cancelling your account can be done by either:

1. porting your public mobile number to another provider
  2. do not pay for 90 days and after that the account closes, you lose your number and you do not have access to self serve

Ideally, it would be best to remove any credit card from your account yourself through your self serve account.

OR, alternatively, call 611 to remove autopay from your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CM108   if you don't need to port the number away, then yes, removing autopay and the credit card info will be sufficient

PM will not be able to renew the plan at the end of your cycle, your account  will then be suspended.  90 more days your account will be closed

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CM108 no no need to call any cc center just go into your self serve account and cancel auto pay 

CM108

@MrSpock I see. I call the CC center to stop the auto-pay, then the service will stop by then. Hope I get it clear and Thank you for your help and reminding.

MrSpock

@CM108 as long as you don't pay anymore your service will stop remove any credit card if you have one on file for autopay

CM108

@MrSpock You mean remove the SIM card from my phone?

MrSpock

@CM108 hi go into your self serve remove cc if any your plan will go into suspension after 90 days it will close 

Need Help? Let's chat.