cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling Plan

AuroraMoore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a new phone provider. I want to login to cancel auto-pay, but it says my account /page has expired.

A payment came out after we put the new Sim card in.

I do not want to continue tp pay for a service I am not using

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AuroraMoore 

If you ported your number to another carrier then your account will be closed and AutoPay will be cancelled.

Since PM is a prepaid service but if you ported out before your renewal date and charge for another cycle on your CC statement. Contact a CS_Agent for a refund.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

If you ported your number your account will be immediately closed and you will not have access to it anymore.

If you did not port your number, gain access to your account and remove autopay. Ask agent to remove credit card info from your account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@AuroraMoore 

Did you port your Public mobile number to your new carrier provider?  If you ported over, your PM account will automatically close.  

Depending on the timing of your port, you may or may not be charged again.  If you ported right after your PM renewal date, you will be charged.  Once ported out, you will not be charged in the future.  

Need Help? Let's chat.