cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Jasonyyy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently using Public Mobile, and I’m satisfied with it, so I arranged for my wife to sign up as well. She paid for and ordered a new Public SIM card, and we received it about three weeks ago. However, my wife now wants to cancel. She has already signed up for Public Mobile but has not yet activated the SIM card, so it cannot be canceled. I’m contacting you instead, but I’m very frustrated because I can’t reach your customer service. Anyway, I want to cancel my wife’s SIM card and get a refund. Please let me know how we can do this. I’m aware that your customer service is handled by a ChatRobot, but I have to complain that it’s a very frustrating and difficult service. I would appreciate a quick response or contact

1 REPLY 1

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jasonyyy 

if your wife go the sim card but has not use the app to enter the sim card number to complete the activation, there is a high chance that PM support agent can help with a full refund.  Please message them here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.