cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel the phone plans

QueAnhMai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how can I cancel the phone plan? Public mobile suggests to buy their plans and I didn't even see the "payment" tab to cancel the plan. 

11 REPLIES 11

@QueAnhMai 

I've given you the link to contact a CS Agent to resolve this. Please do so and it will be resolved. Thank you.

QueAnhMai

I don't need refunds, i just want to cancel the phone plans because I activated in Jan 11 and it automatically charge my bank account in Feb 11, I just want to cancel now and they don't automatically charge my bank account on march 11

Robynesar

There are no refunds. You can cancel but it’s prepaid per month. So if you accepted to resume they would charge you for the month.

they will reply in your messages you’ll get an email notification.

QueAnhMai

I already paid but when I logged in to my account, I just had two of these buttons. 

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 1.36.23 PM.png

QueAnhMai

I already sent messages to them, how long do they respond to the message? Because I already paid and they charged my bank already, I just want to cancel but I didn't see that button in my account and they just asked me to resume my activation. 

hi @QueAnhMai 

but you still want the service do you? or you really want to cancel?

if you really want the service and cannot login, message support and ask them to help.  But if you don't want the service, still message support and ask them to remove the credit card

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437    

Sounds fair. You can reach out to a CS Agent and have your payment method removed. Here's a way to contact them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They will reply in the top right corner of the page.

QueAnhMai

I am an existing customer and I subscribed to public mobile it charges my bank but when I enter the website it just suggests I resume my activation but I already paid. I don't have the buttons like you had. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@QueAnhMai 

are you trying to subscribe but unable to finish the subscription?    If you are, please try to download the PM app and subscribe using the app

but if you are existing customers wants to cancel the subscribe, login to My account, go to Payment page to disable automatic payment.  If you dont see payment page, you should see a    >  button on the bottom right, click to expand the menu and you will see payment

if you have trouble still, you can have PM agent to remove your credit card.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Meow_0-1708276342004.png

turn it off

2. Declare phone lost/stolen

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @QueAnhMai 

Just log into your account, go to payments, there's a toggle there to turn off auto pay. Turn that to the left and the next months payment will stop.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1708276350689.pngChalupa_Batman_1-1708276361172.pngChalupa_Batman_2-1708276385233.png

Need Help? Let's chat.