cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel phone order

dgm57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

An hour ago I ordered a Certified Pre-Owned Phone along with a SIM card. However, I just found out my relatives already bought me a phone. I still need the SIM card but wish to cancel the phone order and get refunded. It has only been an hour so hopefully this can get cancelled in an expedient manner. Please help

Thanks,

dg

7 REPLIES 7

@dgm57 wrote:

Thank you Rosie! Yes I am very blessed!

Good to know that if I cannot cancel ahead of time, I can return the phone, once received.

@dgm57 While you can certainly return it, if you've made up your mind, if might be easier to tell the delivery person that you refuse the package.

@dgm57 wrote:

Good to know that if I cannot cancel ahead of time, I can return the phone, once received.

Hi @dgm57 you're very welcome.  but now you ruined the surprise! LOL

I hope the moderators can cancel the order on time so you don't have to go through the process of returning.  

Have a great week

dgm57

dgm57

Thank you very much! I messaged the Moderators. I cannot submit a ticket because I could not finish "Part 3. Verify your identity" as I do not have a PM account yet.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@dgm57 wrote:

Hi,

An hour ago I ordered a Certified Pre-Owned Phone along with a SIM card. However, I just found out my relatives already bought me a phone. I still need the SIM card but wish to cancel the phone order and get refunded. It has only been an hour so hopefully this can get cancelled in an expedient manner. Please help

Thanks,

dg

Hi @dgm57 lucky you getting a new phone for Christmas.  Exchange and returns are accepted.  Please note.. (from https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/phone-warranty-returns-repairs)

If you have a Public Certified Pre-Owned Phone, and are within the 30-day Money Back Guarantee period, you can return your defective phone, free of damage and in its original physical condition, with proof of purchase for a full refund or exchange.                                                

Online purchases must be returned or exchanged via mail and can be initiated by sending us an email at device.return@publicmobile.ca.

Be sure to include the following information in your email: Full Name; Email address used to order phone; Shipping Address: Street Number/Name and/or PO Box/RR, Unit / Apt / Buzzer #, City, Province, Postal Code with Space (M4A 1N6); Telephone Number; Device IMEI (15 Digits) - found by dialing * # 06 # on your keypad; Public Mobile Order Number (this can be found in your order confirmation email); Please state whether you are requesting an exchange or refund; Rationale for return or exchange.                                                      

Once a member of our team has received your request, we’ll email you with further instructions.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dgm57 

You will need to contact moderator.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Here is some more additional information about returns

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/phone-warranty-returns-repairs

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@dgm57 

Contact a moderator.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.