cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel or Help with account

Hudason935
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hope you can help me, I have had my phone number with public mobile for about three years, I do not have access to the email account or my account number anymore, I have been buying cars at the gas station to keep using my phone plan, I would like to get this number onto an actual account that I can access and pay online

I would rather not have to cancel my account and get another number.  I hope you can help.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hudason935 

Why were you paying your monthly bill with vouchers?

Did you reverse your CC charges on PM? If you did, you will continue to pay with vouchers for 1 year before PM will allow you to go back on AutoPay.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Hudason935, if you are able to sign into the Public Mobile app or through the PM website you can edit the email that is being used and update the credit card information as @hairbag1 has mentioned but if you cannot get in you will need to contact the CS_agent to have them look into updating your account. To contact them click on the orange circle in the bottom right corner, then type: Customer Support Agent

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Hudason935 

you can log in to your PM account, then add a valid credit / debit card for autopay and you won't have to get vouchers again.

added..

click the orange ball on lower right side of page to start process of Customer Support. Tell them your phone number, name etc..

Need Help? Let's chat.