cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada wide talk not working

Jason223
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I changed my plan today to a plan that includes Canada wide talk and I'm unable to make or recieve any calls keeps saying I need an adon because I don't have a long distance plan

8 REPLIES 8

Jason223

Thanks for the help.. I have asked the moderator for help 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Here for the moderator..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and give them details of your problem.Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...be patient they will answer...Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jason223 wrote:

Yes

A goofy thing to try but it has been known to work in many cases...

Manually add an additional $1 to your account and after success with that then restart the phone.

Speedy popping 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jason223 wrote:

Still can't make any calls or recieved any calls I also tried powering off phone removing sim then putting back in then restarting.

Login to your account and add $1 to your account.  This may trigger to run the paln feature provisioning software again.

Send a private message to moderator for help  if this does not work.

Jason223

Yes

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jason223 wrote:

Still can't make any calls or recieved any calls I also tried powering off phone removing sim then putting back in then restarting.

And of course you're dialing a 1 in front of what would "normally" be a long distance call?

Jason223

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jason223 wrote:

Hi I changed my plan today to a plan that includes Canada wide talk and I'm unable to make or recieve any calls keeps saying I need an adon because I don't have a long distance plan

First...just restart the phone.

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.