cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada wide minutes

KPrice
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have Canada wide (68 mins) and Canada wide long distance minutes (252) remaining in my account. When I've used up my Canada wide minutes, will it automatically start using the Canada wide long distance minutes? What about the Canada LD minutes (1000)? Will they be used as well. fyi. I only make local calls within the province.

Thanks.

KPrice_0-1629637657207.png

2 REPLIES 2

The plan minutes will be used up first and then logically the system would use one of the two Canada wide add-ons you have until fully consumed and then switch to the other one you have (1000 minutes). But logic isn’t always a thing around here. For example I have two International calling add-ons, 400 & 500 minutes each that both were gifts from PM. I have used maybe 12-14 minutes in total but it is scattered across both of these add-one.  PM tries to make people who like to be relatively organized lose sleep over how they consume their add-ons!

AE_Collector

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KPrice wrote:

I have Canada wide (68 mins) and Canada wide long distance minutes (252) remaining in my account. When I've used up my Canada wide minutes, will it automatically start using the Canada wide long distance minutes? What about the Canada LD minutes (1000)? Will they be used as well. fyi. I only make local calls within the province.

Thanks.

KPrice_0-1629637657207.png

Hello @KPrice 

Your 100 MIN, Canada-Wide Talk (plan minutes) will always be used up first.

Once you run out of these within a CYCLE, then those addon will kick in. Even if you are just calling provincially.

Looks like 500 MIN addon will be used up as the first back up of Minutes. Then when that is used up, your 1000 MIN will kick in.

But, of course, each time your plan renews, your 100 MIN (plan minutes), will replenish and will always be used up first.

Need Help? Let's chat.