cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada USA Plan

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey everyone, 
My plan expires 22nd of every month & this month, I wanted to try the CAD-US plan, as I have a few friends who stay in America & I thought if I took the plan, I could call them anytime, without hesitation 

My question was - it does not include Mexico, right? + the data can be used anytime inside the US border? Of course, till I have the subscription. Do you suggest taking the plan or just continuing to do WhatsApp or any other apps for calling/video chatting? 

Any suggestions are appreciated! 

8 REPLIES 8

Shubh2023

I understand : )
Thanks for the suggestion!

Shubh2023

That is a good idea! Thanks a lot!

No one here can suggest how to spend your money. Other than the plan, as mentioned you can get the 1000 minute US calling add-on to call the US. You can get the 300 minute add-on to call Mexico. You can use calling cards and call a toll free number to call either. Or finally continue using WhatsApp or a voip app like TextNow.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

The Canada/US plan is meant for people who travel to the US and need phone services while they're there. If you simply want to call your friends in the US (from Canada), then just buy some long distance minutes. But if you want to travel to the US as well it's a good plan, and also includes long distance calls to the US from Canada.

Shubh2023

Oh okay, gotcha, but, do you suggest taking it though, as per my post, like normal plan calling vs WhatsApp calling? 

@Shubh2023 wrote:

Hey 

Thanks, but, I meant like not to expire, it would start again, after 30 days & the account will be deducted, as its prepaid 
I meant like calling to Mexico, not travelling though! 

Calling to Mexico isn't included.

Shubh2023

Hey 

Thanks, but, I meant like not to expire, it would start again, after 30 days & the account will be deducted, as its prepaid 
I meant like calling to Mexico, not travelling though! 

@Shubh2023 wrote:

Hey everyone, 
My plan expires 22nd of every month & this month, I wanted to try the CAD-US plan, as I have a few friends who stay in America & I thought if I took the plan, I could call them anytime, without hesitation 

My question was - it does not include Mexico, right? + the data can be used anytime inside the US border? Of course, till I have the subscription. Do you suggest taking the plan or just continuing to do WhatsApp or any other apps for calling/video chatting? 

Any suggestions are appreciated! 

Your plan wouldn't expire the 22 of every month. Public Mobile doesn't have monthly plans, but rather 30-day and 90-day plans. The Canada-US plans wouldn't be usable in Mexico.  There wouldn't be any service available in Mexico at all.

Need Help? Let's chat.