cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada/ US data

Kaden16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

question about the limited time 34$ a month plan with 50GB data within Canada/US.  Am I to understand this would give me talk text and data in the US and Canada without roaming charges?

when I click the plan details it sounds different - says messaging and minutes include calls/texts made from Canada

4 REPLIES 4

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kaden16  Yes this is true snow bird plan . Use it in the US to call to Canada and from Canada to US . Use all features talk text and data in either country 

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kaden16 There are 2 different $34 plans – one is for Canada-US usage. The other is Canada only. Be sure to select the correct plan. The Canada-US plan does give you talk, text and data in the US without roaming charges. Ensure you have roaming enabled on your phone though. For calls in the US you must have a VoLTE compatible phone that is on Public Mobile’s whitelist found at the bottom of the attached link.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/volte

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 5.36.19 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 5.36.27 PM.png

  

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kaden16 yes, all features will continue to work in the US as if you were home and no hidden or extra fees. You can even call back and text to Canada from the US. Just be sure to leave your Data Roaming on and connect to either T-Mobile or AT&T

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kaden16 , you are correct this plan works in the US just the same as in Canada.  It's one plan for two countries. 

Need Help? Let's chat.