cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t use voucher for payment

Buffduff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have already messaged the mod team about this and I’m still awaiting a response. 

I purchaced 1 $20 and 1 $5 voucher, like I always do, on Saturday night at about 8pm. I have since been trying to enter it into the selfserve payment thing, both online and through *611. It’s not accepting it. My account has been suspended. 

I use this phone number for work related stuff and need this back up and running, like, yesterday. 

How do I fix this?

7 REPLIES 7

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo Trying to rule out about activation, as the OP said they were able to use vouchers in the past.

You should send another message to the moderators if it has been more than 48 hours.  It can take 48 - 72 hours for a response depending on workload.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Buffduff  there is no phone number to call anymore only advice here in forum or contact moderator which you have it's a waiting game

@Buffduff 

Unfortunately, there is no call centre with Public Mobile.  You will need to wait for moderator response.  But it may take some time for response.  

Buffduff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I’m sure it’s active. 

No, I cannot buy another voucher. I am on a rather tight budget. 

How do I get ahold of someone by phone? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TriguyI thought once a voucher is issued it is active.  how does a store sell an inactive  voucher?

Last time I went to 7-11 the process I recall was:

1) employee searches machine for voucher

2) prints off small receipt (i guess sku #)

3) emplyee enters info in regular till and i pay 

4)  employee goes back to original machine and prints/issues voucher

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

for immediate results you will need to buy another voucher(s) or pay with credit card via self serve, as mods take up to 48 hours on good days to even reply.. then they need to investigate....

you could buy vouchers from recharge.com (but they charge a service fee) 

It happened to me a while back with a $100 voucher.  and taht is what i had to do.

edit:@Alan_K   are you still looking for voucher not activating issues.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It could be an issue with the activation of the voucher.  Did you contact the retailer to make sure they activated it ?

Need Help? Let's chat.