cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign in

Daph004
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my phone and got a new one and am trying to set it up again. I can’t sign in without the OTP sent to my lost phone. I can’t do anything unless I can change the phone number the recovery number goes to. Because to sign into my email to get it sent there. It also needs an otp to that number. @CS_Agent 

5 REPLIES 5

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Daph004  Since you can't log in by getting the code by email (or the voice option?) open a support ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.  You need to be logged in to this community for it to work, which you are able to do.  If the chatbot doesn't work for you then contact customer service by private message using this link.  Their hours are 9 am to 10 pm eastern time.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Daph004 

The website and app are currently down under maintenance so login tomorrow morning. 
Once the app is up and running. Download the PM app on the new phone and login to your account but click on Resend Code/Didn’t Receive Code and have the 2FA code sent to your email.

You will need to purchase a new SIM/eSIM  and go to Account tab>Change SIM Card.

IMG_0213.png

You can login to the account of the make of your phone and go to Find My to locate your old phone if the phone is still powered on. 

Daph004

Please I really need at least this to go right right now

Daph004

I do not have access to that phone. Trying to track it but I need to add my phone number to my new phone. By I can’t sign in because the OTP that goes to my MISSING phone

@Daph004 wrote:

I lost my phone and got a new one and am trying to set it up again. I can’t sign in without the OTP sent to my lost phone. I can’t do anything unless I can change the phone number the recovery number goes to. Because to sign into my email to get it sent there. It also needs an otp to that number. @CS_Agent 

Is there an option to have the code provided to you via  phone call?  The Eversafe system would leave a voicemail messsage with the code.  You can then call your own phone number from a different phone to check for the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.