cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sent or receive Picture messages

Scoop
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Spent an hour on the phone to Salvador and still can't sent or receive picture messages. Set up the VPN a few times but still says no network available opr try again later to open a picture message. I have network available and have doouble checked VPN setting and picked the right network. Any suggtestions?

11 REPLIES 11

@Scoop

Have you been able to send or receive MMS on this phone on any operator besides AT&T? Sometimes custom AT&T firmware will prevent some APN info from working correctly.

Alternatively, have you tried your SIM in another phone to see if MMS works correctly? This would narrow down the problem.

Scoop

Still unable to receive MMS with the correct APN. Message is can't find network. But phone works for MMS, and everything else.

Scoop

Ok went to the site re-enterd the APNS. I have data and terxt messaging but picture messaging still won't work.

@Scoop, you can find your phone here and then click on the PM tab and it will give you the APN settings and you can see if it is the same as what you have.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Scoop

Phone has been on PM for about six months. Came from AT&t in the US. But have anly been able to receive text messages. Someone sent me a money transfer today by message and I can't open it.  I spent an hour on the phone with a PM tech and he couldn't resolve it. APN settings are correct.

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sammy 3 should work.

Which carrier did it originate from ?   or has the phone itself been unlocked ?

Scoop

samsung Galaxy s3

Scoop

Yest Apn lol

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you mean you have the correct APN set up ?  (not vpn) 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Scoop, You do mean APN and not VPN correct?  What type of phone are you using make and model?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.