cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reset password

jambuki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I am trying to reset the password for my wife's account.

I keep getting the error, can't reset password, please try again later.

I have cleared my cache, tried a different browser, tried incognito/private mode.

Any other ideas?

My wife says she never set up a pin when she made the account before the TELUS buyout...

If we could get our PIN reset we could also just pay through *611

Do agents help reset PIN?

Praying to God they will.

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CS_Agent 

Hello Edmund,

Did you not intend to send this to the customer at hand thru private messages? You have revealed the customer's first name in the community breaking privacy protocols and left a review link for anyone to use which if I wanted to could use to review your faux pas here in the community. It's important to pay attention to what you are posting and where and to whom as the privacy and security of customer accounts and personal information is paramount when carrying out your duties as a public mobile customer support agent,

But we are all human and therefore capable of making mistakes. We learn our greatest lessons from our biggest mistakes. In the whole scheme of things this blunder is pretty minor but you can certainly see now how it could have been much worse. My suggestion is that you removing your post is in your best interests.

Have a Happy Noel and a Merry New Year!

@ShawnC13 

Better now? My back is bad enough as it is after shoveling all of that snow and another round today. Thx.😶🌫

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello Larry,

You are very welcome!  I'm sorry if the resolution took a long time, but we have to comply with security measures to protect your account.

I'm glad to know that my assistance was useful.

Remember that we are here to serve you!

* I would also greatly appreciate a couple of minutes of your valuable time by filling out the survey to rate my service, from Excellent 🙂 to poor 😞
If you have the time and kindness, please click on the link below:

https://bit.ly/3yTsMcK

**Please note, this feedback is exclusively about the services provided by Edmund, the last customer service representative you were assisted by.**

Thank you and my best wishes in this Holiday Season !!!

Edmund
Public Mobile Customer Support  Agent

NOTE: Do not reply to this email address: community-notifications@publicmobile.ca. Please log into the Community and reply via Private Message

jambuki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We got everything sorted thanks to the good customer service, even if it took a bit longer.

Will keep this tip for the future thank you!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jambuki 

For future reference you can also pay by pm voucher via 611 without the 4 digit account PIN # or online via instant top up at muskbird.com or by RTP (real time payment) at Canadian Tire gas bars or Esso/Mobil stations for a $1 fee. Here's more info on alternative methods of payment....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/td-p/479165/page/3#M343...

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jambuki 

Contact an agent:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
Need Help? Let's chat.