cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t renew plan! Help!

marie_peterson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can’t renew my plan with a voucher , I can’t receive calls or call out not even to *611! What is going on how do I fix this problem 

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Worst case, @marie_peterson , ask Support to do this for you since they're making it difficult to carry on what should be simple self-serve functions.

Public Mobile needs to get this in order given the non-live support this provider offers.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@marie_peterson 

there's been "issues" with the 611 system all week. Sounds like should be fixed soon. If you're not in a hurry...try again tomorrow.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-Ongoing-Issue-611/td-p/963252

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marie_peterson try calling 1.855.4PUBLIC  from another phone , that works like *611

if that does not work, login My Account to load 

Need Help? Let's chat.