cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls or texts from certain numbers

Clev86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number to public mobile from Fido on Saturday. I still can't receive calls from certain numbers - it goes straight to my voicemail and tells them my inbox is full even though I have no voicemails. And I can't send or receive texts from the same numbers that I can't receive calls from. I submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything back yet. Is anyone having the same issue?

3 REPLIES 3

@Clev86 wrote:

I ported my number to public mobile from Fido on Saturday. I still can't receive calls from certain numbers - it goes straight to my voicemail and tells them my inbox is full even though I have no voicemails. And I can't send or receive texts from the same numbers that I can't receive calls from. I submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything back yet. Is anyone having the same issue?

Try using your Fido SIM card.  Those calls are probably still going to your Fido service.  If that's the case, porting hasn't been finished.  You will need to wait for the a customer support agent to respond to your ticket if porting hasn't completed.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there @Clev86 ,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're facing. Porting can sometimes have hiccups. While waiting for the ticket response, try restarting your phone and ensuring a stable network signal. If the issue persists, reaching out to customer support again for an update might be helpful. Hang in there, and I hope it gets sorted out soon!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Clev86  Do all call go to voicemail or just some ? Could be porting issue I’ll send you porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you if needed otherwise you will need to contact support .here’s a direct link to them also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.