cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls after porting from Rogers (Help wanted from Mods!)

jeffhon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ported over my number from Rogers last night. I can make calls and the data is fine but I can't receive any calls. All calls go straight to my old Rogers voicemail.

Sent messages to a few Mods already and filled out the Contact Us form so here's my last method of messaging the moderators/Public Mobile staff!

6 REPLIES 6

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Rockdaddy22 I think @jeffhon had his problem solved in a different thread. 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I don't think everything's functional here @Mary_M unless I'm reading this thread wrong. Sounds like an incomplete port.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jeffhon

Glad to hear that everything is now functional 🙂

Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jeffhon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the tips! Unfortunately my Rogers SIM card is too scratched up to work so I can't test those options for you.

Expect a delay of several days.

So suggest:

a) use your Rogers SIM; if it still sends & receives calls just use it until it stops, or

b) use two phones, or

c) get app from fongo.com, then forward Rogers to it; answer incoming on fongo & call on Public Mobile.

Please let us know if option a) actually works. I have forgotten.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@jeffhon  you've done the right thing by sending the mods a private message, thats the best way to get your issue resolved.  Unforuntately due to high volume the moderators are swamped adn taking longer than normal to get to your issue.

Make sure you've provided them with all the info they require per the below thread.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Also another thread with contacting mods and getting their attention.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Need Help? Let's chat.