cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay with current balance

rozelsky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys,

Today I bought a voucher downtown Toronto and it succesfully topped up my balance, but now when I try to make the payment it won't work. I added 40$ and the amount owed is also 40$. 

I click on "Make Payment" and then it refers me to the page where I have to add a credit card or use another voucher. I do have enough balance (it says)..

What am I supposed to do here?

10 REPLIES 10

We're happy to help. Thank you for choosing a solution. It helps other community members solve the same issue they may have by just doing a search.

rozelsky

Thank you! :))

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rozelsky You have to buy add-on data. You can't renewal the same plan in "My Account" but you can contact the moderator to do it for you.

@darlicious wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Is your plan renewal tonight?

If You are trying to pay for your renewal all you need is to have a balance in your account. Which you already have. You have successfully entered your payment. Unless you want to purchase an add on.

The system will automatically withdraw the funds at 11:59pm pdt for your renewal of your plan. Do not panic if you log in and says "plan expired" this is normal. As long as you have service you are in the clear.

rozelsky

Ahh perfect. Yeah I went through my plan already, so I won't have data for the next upcoming days but that isn't the worst really.

rozelsky

No, it's on Monday, but just kinda already wanted to make the payment so it's all over with. Or will it go automatically?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If phone is working then do nothong.

If phone not working, ie plan expired try the lost stolen trick. 

@darlicious wrote:

If You are trying to pay for your renewal all you need is to have a balance in your account. Which you already have. You have successfully entered your payment. Unless you want to purchase an add on.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try calling 611 to make a payment.  

Need Help? Let's chat.