Did you mean: 

Can’t pay bill

Ryan0928
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone email me back about why I cannot pay my bill

3 REPLIES 3

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ryan0928 Can you provide a little more info?  Such as how you're trying to pay your bill and what result you're getting.  We'll try to help provide you the answer.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ryan0928  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ryan0928   PM support is all online, you have to open ticket to engage them and they will reply you via Community inbox and not email

For your issue, what error you got?  did you get the "Oops.. something wrong" error?

wait an hour and try again, but login My Account using Incognito mode or pay by *611 if you know the 4 digits PIN

or if you still cannot pay and need the account urgently, get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug and then load the voucher using *611

If you need to engage support, Private message CS agent at 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.