cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay after auto-renew didn't work?

coltincav
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I log in it says "Plan Expired". I had auto-pay setup and my credit card expired so the payment didn't go through. My plan says I owe $0 and have $3 of credit. When I log in I see "

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

There is a button to "Reactivate Current Plan" which I click. This takes me to the payment page, I try to pay "Amount due" and click Submit. The top of the screen now says "Your account has already enough balance." in red letters.

If I click on anything that has to do with my plan, it asks me to log in again. So not really sure where to go from here, any help would be appreciated.
18 REPLIES 18

coltincav

My plan now shows up, and it updated the amount due to the correct amount, so I was able to pay it! I think there was likely some backend issue that has been fixed now. Thanks for the help everyone!

letItBe

So i got help from the moderator team and Kaba quickly figured out that there was a mismatch in the address.. everythig sortd out and auto pay also enabled.

Just one issue with information not updating after you click submit etc, may be a problem with my browser, but always verify by going to another tab/option and coming back and checking.

Not sure if this applies to you, but hope the below tips from the moderator helps..

Make sure the billing information you enter (name, address) is exactly as shown on your credit card statement. Any discrepancies will cause your card to get declined. 
- Do not enter any apartment number
- Make sure the credit card number and expiry date are correct
- Use a different browser
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Use incognito mode

Sarah182

@NDesai I just tried that and it didnt work.

Seems like there is an issue with the self-serve. I loogged in earlier and it was fine. Try again later and see if you can try whats already mentioned. 

@Sarah182 wrote:

Plan is back, but still cant make a payment,

If you already have cc added to your account, you can dial 611 to make a manual payment. 

Sarah182

When my plan disappeared it was showing I was owing $0 now that it’s back it shows what I actually owe, but won’t let me make the payment.

@Sarah182 wrote:

@Sarah182Why, does it say balance owning is 0? Does it give you a payment error?Is the screen blank? Does it time out? What happens?

Sarah182

letItBe

HI I'm haveing the same issue, it's not accepting my card, "Unable To Process Payment". I checked with the bank and there no problem with the card or limit.

I used to have autopay on but its not there and many attempts to add autopay have been unsuccessful.

How do i make my plan active again? Pls help, @moderators, i'm totally incommunicado!

Thanks.

coltincav

I've tried 3 different computers, including incognito, and a phone browser, same thing. I feel like the account may have entered a weird state. Seems like @Sarah182 may have the same issue 😞

Sarah182

I’m having this issue too, I’m on auto pay, my plan expires today and it won’t let me make a payment, and now my plan disappeared on me.

@coltincav wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@coltincav wrote:

If I click on "Plans and Add Ons" it asks me to log in, so I can't try the Lost/Stolen idea, but thanks! Maybe if that starts working I can give it a shot.

Today my payment is due, it says Jan 29, 2019. I can't seem to text or use data.

I'll try the $1 thing if a few other things don't work.

Of course you have to login to your self-serve account to do what i mentioned. You also need to login to add manual payment. Is there a reason you are not able to login to your self-serve account?

Ah to clarify, I can log into my self serve account, but I get errors when I click on some of the pages. For example, if I click on "Plans and Add-Ons" it will say:

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

In that case, use incognito/private browsing mode. 

coltincav

@NDesai wrote:

@coltincav wrote:

If I click on "Plans and Add Ons" it asks me to log in, so I can't try the Lost/Stolen idea, but thanks! Maybe if that starts working I can give it a shot.

Today my payment is due, it says Jan 29, 2019. I can't seem to text or use data.

Of course you have to login to your self-serve account to do what i mentioned. You also need to login to add manual payment. Is there a reason you are not able to login to your self-serve account?

Ah to clarify, I can log into my self serve account, but I get errors when I click on some of the pages. For example, if I click on "Plans and Add-Ons" it will say:

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

@coltincav wrote:

coltincav

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@coltincav wrote:

When I log in it says "Plan Expired". I had auto-pay setup and my credit card expired so the payment didn't go through. My plan says I owe $0 and have $3 of credit. When I log in I see "

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

There is a button to "Reactivate Current Plan" which I click. This takes me to the payment page, I try to pay "Amount due" and click Submit. The top of the screen now says "Your account has already enough balance." in red letters.

If I click on anything that has to do with my plan, it asks me to log in again. So not really sure where to go from here, any help would be appreciated.

@coltincavUh oh, is today your renewal day? If your phone is still working, log out and don't touch anything. Renewal day is weird and gets even weirder if you touch stuff while its doing its thing. There are a lot of backround processes happening and the warnings they give you are scary.

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

EdmondY
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you already paid from the old credit card or the new one you should have added since it’s been expired.  I heard if reveal processed get stuck, adding $1 might force it to process the renewal again and get it out from being stuck, but might not apply in your case if the card can’t pay.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@coltincav Try turning the Lost/Stolen phone feature on (Located under Plans and Add-on tab). Wait a few mins and then turn it off. This has worked for many. If that does not work, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team. Expect a bit of delay as they might be busy with other inquiries. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@coltincav wrote:

What is your payment due date on top of your overview page?

Is you phone still working?

It is normal on the payment due date.  Ignore the warning messages if you phone is still working.

Need Help? Let's chat.