cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make / receive calls

prenatalcoach
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been with Public Mobile for years and use an iphone. For the last few days I haven't been able to send or receive any calls. I've tried the regular troubleshooting tips. Is the service down right now?

7 REPLIES 7

@prenatalcoach wrote:

I resolved the problem. It was an iphone issue and they put out an update to fix it. Thanks!

Eh, if all issues could be resolved so easily. Good you have your service back.

prenatalcoach

I resolved the problem. It was an iphone issue and they put out an update to fix it. Thanks!

You will find various steps to take as it seems it most likely has to do with the PM outage/autopay fiasco if nothing works a CSA should be able to resolve it for you.

prenatalcoach

Payment went through today. I'll try this option if I can't get it to work soon.

prenatalcoach

My account is active and I have service as far as I can tell. Payment was confirmed to have gone through today.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@prenatalcoach   There have been autopay/payment failures since April 1st for a lot of customers, although they are mostly fixed, some customers are still experiencing no service if they were renewing during this period.

You can try the lost/stolen option.  Log into your account and select Plans/Add-ons tab, Lost/Stolen, Suspend Service and log out and back in after a couple of mins and this time Resume Service, log out and reboot the phone.  Otherwise submit a ticket to customer support via the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Is your account active?

Do you have service?

Was your renewal day April 1st?

Need Help? Let's chat.