cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make or receive calls

Cachaca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

Every thing was going well but now I can’t make or receive calls.  I have turned phone many times, it is not in wifi only and it was working well before. 
I can’t seem to log a ticket as it says “Forbidden A1” every time in press the link.  Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Okay thanks : )

@Shubh2023 wrote:

I see. Any clues when they might come back online?

probably in the morning

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I see. Any clues when they might come back online?

@Yvettemm wrote:

I'm also having these same issues. My calls are still working, but I need to get into my account to change to a new credit card. All I'm getting is "Forbidden A1" whenever I log into My Account. 

The self serve systems are currently offline.  Please try again later.

Yvettemm

I'm also having these same issues. My calls are still working, but I need to get into my account to change to a new credit card. All I'm getting is "Forbidden A1" whenever I log into My Account. 

Cachaca

Hello. Thanks for responding. I called and the The account is valid. When I dial the phone number it says that the call can’t be completed as dialed.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Cachaca 

dial 611 with your cell to hear current plan status. See if your plan has expired.

if you're still having trouble, use this link to message Customer Support. Give them as much account info as you can..ie; ph #, account #, PM pin #, name on account..etc..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.