cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make calls or receive them

jenniferferland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have paid and am active /up to date with my plan. Yet I cannot make or receive any calls. I have tried to reset my phone and nothing is working. I need help please. 

5 REPLIES 5

jenniferferland

Even though my payment history shows a payment taken today - My account is showing suspended now.  How long does it usually take for someone to respond to a help ticket ? 

@jenniferferland 

don't make any more attempts at self-payment. There seems to be a problem on the PM side of things. I'm certain they're working to fix and we'll be good as new soonly. Keep watching the Forum and Announcements.

jenniferferland

It was supposed to be autopay but my husband noticed that it wasn't taken so he paid this morning. I have rebooted my phone 6 times - still no incoming or outgoing calls. My account shows active. Nothing seems to work. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It looks like some customers have same issue today.

Did you guys paid manually or you were on autopay?

As long as account is active, you should have service. Rebooting phone (turn off, wait, turn on) should help.

kzkai1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just topped up as well and am having the exact same problem. Account still shows as suspended but they were happy to take the money from my account. When I do try to make a call (to a number I know is correct), I get a message telling me "Hi, Public Mobile here, I'm sorry as your call cannot be completed as dialed, please check the number and call again" instead of the typical message that plays when your account is suspended. A few other similar issues on forum as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.