cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make a call

Desorcy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just started with Public last week and now I get a message that my plan does not include outgoing calls??

Any help 

7 REPLIES 7

@Desorcy 

If you choose to purchase the $5/500min add on you must have funds in your account balance first before you can choose it and submit payment. If you have no money in your balance then make a manual payment from your credit card on file. Then go to the plans and add ons page and scroll down to choose your add on. Then scroll farther down the page and submit the paym'ent. If it's successful the add on will show in your overview page,

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Desorcy  If you are on the $15 plan then you used up your outgoing minutes. To resolve the issue dial 611 or login to selfserve account and purchase the 500 minute Canada wide add-on for $5. The minutes stay on your account until used up and they will act as a backup when your plan minutes have been depleted.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you have limited minutes then check your self serve account.  If no  minutes appear then you have used up your allotment.  You can purchase an add-on for $5 for 500 minutes.

@Desorcy....

if you are on the $15 plan and have used up your 100 minutes, consider getting the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. If you don't use all the 500 minutes, they'll roll over until you do use them up.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Desorcy , are you on the $15 plan which has limited calling minutes?  If so, you may have run out of usage.  Login to your self serve account and check to see if you have used up the minutes allotment for this billing cycle.  

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Desorcy wrote:

Just started with Public last week and now I get a message that my plan does not include outgoing calls??

Any help 

Are you on the $15 plan with 100 outgoing minutes?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Desorcy....

Let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.