cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account

Sajid2211
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm currently out of Canada for 4 months, and just before leaving Canada I was trying to remove my credit card from the auto payment method in My Account, the Public Mobile website was under maintenance and wouldn't let me login to My Account. Now the website is back up again, but to login it asks for a verification code to my phone number, which I can't get because my SIM card doesn't work abroad. So now I'm locked out of my account and my credit card which I can't remove, is being charged each month for my prepaid plan which I don't want to keep anymore. And for some reason, I also just can't find any way to contact an actual customer support representative from the Public Mobile team. Even through the auto chatbot, if I want to submit a ticket, I need to be logged in to My Account, which I can't do.

Somebody please help me with a solution to this whole situation. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Not sure if this will help but have you tried a VPN and picked a Canadian ISP address? Sometimes websites unknowingly block you. And of course, PM updated and changed things on their website. It's a new site and you will have to sign up all over again. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sajid2211 

You can contact a CS_Agent by submitting a ticket on Start a Chat on your phone bottom of the page or private message them on a laptop or desktop computer.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sajid2211  You can ask support to relative your credit card info right away and it the account will go into a suspended state for 90 days before closing out completely 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.