cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't hear anything during call on both ends

Wessonation22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When making a phone call I cannot hear anybody on the other end of the call and they can't hear me on my end of the call why is this and what can I do to fix this issue.

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wessonation22 

did you try setting 3G Only on your phone

and maybe it is device problem? try using a wired or bluetooth headphone

Try using another phone for your pm sim card

and you had no problem before ? just started? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Wessonation22 

Test the phone with headphones and see if this works or same issues.

If the headphones works, it could be the speakers on the phone.

If it doesn't work, it could be a hardware issue.

You can bring it into a cell repair to confirm.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wessonation22 

Try the following: reboot phone, reset network settings, reinstall SIM card, set preferred network to 3G on your phone, try SIM card in another unlocked phone.

If still issues contact an agent.

You can contact an agent:

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.