cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change payment method

Dani20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got a new credit card and trying to process my new payment for the month but it just continues to say we cannot process at this time, even though all my credit card info Is correct and up to date. 

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dani20 if you are on a desktop browser try open a tab in incognito mode and see if that works. 

If still issues after this and other suggestions tell CSA about it and ask them what is up. Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agentin the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

@Dani20 wrote:

Got a new credit card and trying to process my new payment for the month but it just continues to say we cannot process at this time, even though all my credit card info Is correct and up to date. 

I assume that after receiving your new card, it was activated using the issuer's website/app or throught the issuer's custoemer service line?  That message could either mean that there's a postal code mismatch, incorrectly typed numbers, or that the card issuer coudl be declining the transaction.  In addition, Public Mobile prevents usage of the card if multiple attemps are made?  Have you spoken to the card issuer to see if there is any history of these transaction requests?

Need Help? Let's chat.