cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call 647-642-xxxx, it said I don't have a LD plan, ask me to get add-on

wnfang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in Toronto, and I have a 647-296-xxxx, I have the 90-days province wide plan.

I can call every one in my contact list, but just not the numbers with 647-642-xxxx.

I used to able to call this number a month ago, but just found out in last week.

I even delete this contact in my contact list, and just dial the #, still the same, said I don't have a LD plan, and ask me to dail 611 to get add on, then disconnect me.

any help?

thanks,

7 REPLIES 7

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have the same issue now too.  All my friends have this issue.  I cannot make any outgoing calls.  It is defintely a PM system issue.  I've tagged the moderators.

@Mary_M

WL1980

I am having the same problem right now. I get the long distance add-on message and cannot make outgoing local calls. I am in Greater Vancouver area, area code (604).

Jibran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem, it says I don't have long distance when I call a 647 number. Happened just now.

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mary_M wrote:

Good afternoon @wnfang

Sorry to hear about that!

This is actually a known issue, can you send me your phone number by private message? We'll have to submit a ticket but i assure you it will be resolved!

Thank you

Hi @aresham,

Please read above and contact the mods.

aresham
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good evening, I have the same issue. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

wnfang

message send, please check,

thanks,

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @wnfang

Sorry to hear about that!

This is actually a known issue, can you send me your phone number by private message? We'll have to submit a ticket but i assure you it will be resolved!

Thank you

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.