cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate sim card

Hdhdfjhffjjffjj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, this is the 3rd time I've come here which is a pain in the butt to even get to. The website is so slow and multiple windows opened just to get here. Anyway, I've been trying to activate a sim card for a family member and I'm done. All I get is errors and a message that says something went wrong contact help. The chat bot is completely useless. It's been days of trying. I give up. I just want to cancel now. I'm tired and frustrated. Service is terrible. I'm willing to pay more to actually have service. How do I cancel a plan that's been paid for but the sim was never activated. Got stuck on step 6 with no recourse available. Very disappointed in PM.

7 REPLIES 7

The support is honestly terrible. I wait hours for a  response. All I'm trying to do is cancel an account that I wasn't able to activate the sim for. All I got were errors. Now I'm considering cancelling my own account as the customer service here is abysmal.

Yes thanks. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Hdhdfjhffjjffjj   Have you looked in your private message inbox, either at the envelope top right or tap on your avatar to the right of the bell icon?  An agent was looking to contact you the other day and PM'd me by mistake since I had participated in your thread.  

HI @Hdhdfjhffjjffjj 

you can contact support agent by message to cancel, but maybe check with them once again for them to fix the activation problem

But either way, message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I am using the app. Same errors. Im done just want to cancel, ridiculous!

@Hdhdfjhffjjffjj 

From your previous post, looks like you tried various troubleshooting advice. 

Did you contact customer service agent for further help?  

If you are still interested in cancelling your service, you will need to contact CSA anyways. 

Since you are unable to submit a ticket (unable to login to new account), you can send a private message

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Hdhdfjhffjjffjj 

you don't activate an account using the website, you need to use the PM app.  Please download and try

Also, when accessing My Account, since you seems to be managing multiple PM accounts, you should use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account

Need Help? Let's chat.