Hey guys, I’m Rachel. I need help!! 😞
So I have zero access to the email address I originally used to register for my public mobile account.
Because of this issue: I can’t receive a password reset email to sign into my self serve account. How can I fix this issue? I don’t want to have to buy a whole new SIM card and start fresh. I like my phone number I have now. Helpful comments only please.
Solved! Go to Solution.
@Racheltaylor21 Be prepared to provide details of the account that only the holder would have access to.
How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators
1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"
2. Click "Contact PM Support"
3. Select "Account Specific Question"
4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"
5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"
6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.
If SIMon bot is causing you issues, you can try this link to send a
You will need to prove you are the owner of the phone number/account in question.