cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access new account

daringough
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Yesterday I tried setting up a new account. Initially it said registration failed but moments later I got an email welcoming me to the community. I have not been able to access my account. Just says attempt failed when I put in my user name and password. My SIM isn't working. My bell SIM which I requested the number to be ported still partially works. Meaning I'm not getting text messages from Telus and Koodo contacts. Everything else is working. I've sent a help request and also a private message. No response yet. Any help would be appreciated.
8 REPLIES 8

Emissary

It's certainly frustrating. I've been swapping sim cards back and forth. The good news is that it does seem to eventually be resolved for people. I guess it's practice for my patience!

daringough
Great! Thanks for the reply. It's just a bad time for me as I use this phone for work also and I don't know what I've missed.

Emissary

I'm pretty much in the exact same situation. @Shazia_K managed to get my account activated earlier today, but it looks like the port of my Bell number got stuck. So I can't receive calls/texts from anyone on my PM sim card, except from other Telus customers. Hopefully tomorrow it can be fixed.

daringough
Thanks. I just messaged Mary. I did message shazia earlier also. Appreciate the advice!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
So it's definitely a failed port
Private message a moderator like @Mary_M with all the details
Phone number, bell account number, full name as it appears on the Bell account and SIM number.

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@daringough wrote:
I did that last night then again this afternoon. The reply is they have 48 hours to get back to you. Still no word.

Sorry to hear that Smiley Sad

daringough
I did that last night then again this afternoon. The reply is they have 48 hours to get back to you. Still no word.

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Perhaps you could try contacting technical support via the Get Help page. Select the "contact-us" option below. Make sure to click on the appropriate orange circles next to the various options (it's not obvious that you need to click them). Cheers! Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.