cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account and phone cut off

LLFISH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need to pay my phone bill and can't access account to reactivate because it's under a deactivated email. How do I resolve this? I have the correct password but it wants to send a confirmation to my deactivated email which I have no access to. And there's no customer support for Public Mobile. PLEASE HELP!

14 REPLIES 14

@LLFISH wrote:

How long does it typically take to hear back from a CS agent after messaging support?

Response time can vary greatly.but my experiences have been that a customer support agent will usually get back to you within a few hours.

LLFISH

How long does it typically take to hear back from a CS agent after messaging support?

@GabrielBalogun instead of chatbot, try message Support directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

GabrielBalogun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also tried the chat bot... It was so frustrating as it kept looping me into the same set of question. To be honest I don't get my issue resolved in the next 12 hours, I will take my business somewhere else. It's just so frustrating that PM cannot in the least provide access to their support (human beings) and the chat bot being so ineffective.

Please note that it is absolutely true that I never said anything about the login problem. Not sure why that's being so stressed.

It's also absolutely true that the registered email address is just a login id. It only matters for lost sim or suspended account (adding - for which there's a workaround of paying with other methods). All you would otherwise miss are some marketing emails.

So there's no rush.

@LLFISH   

You can buy vouchers online with a small fees from recharge.com / ding.com /Muskbird.com.  Once you got the voucher, you can load it via *611 without 4 digits PIN

And again, it's absolutely true you still need the ticket to Pm support to update your email address

LLFISH

Good to know. I didn't know what they were talking about when *611 requested a voucher. I live remotely. What site can I buy one online? I looked at the PM site but don't see anything.

@LLFISH   To pay via voucher, best to buy it from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug as their vouchers can be used immediately (Vouchers from some stores have a 24 hours wait time).   Also, you can buy vouchers online with a small fees from recharge.com/ding.com/Muskbird.com.  Once you got the voucher, you can load it via *611 without 4 digits PIN

Or you can pay a fee for instant top up from stores:

Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. 

Please note that it is absolutely true that ONLY PM support can assist  you to update your email address to an wroking one since the one you  have on My Account was deactivated.  So, the message to PM support is certainly needed.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It is completely false to say that using the registered card via 611 is the only way to pay when you can't log in.

You can buy vouchers in many stores or online and enter them in through 611. You can use real time payments from some stores. Pay in enough to cover your plan and it will renew. Then you can use the sms option to verify for the account login.

Adding - vouchers in 611 don't need the 4 digit account pin.

@LLFISH wrote:

Thank you I tried that but I entered my 4 digit pin but it tells me it's not valid.

I also tried chatbox but it doesn't allow me to submit a ticket. When I tell chatbox I was unable to submit a ticket, it just loops me around to the community ask a question forum. 

@LLFISH   in this case, simply message PM support for password help.  message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

LLFISH

Thanks but I don't want articles. I have NO access to my account. I need customer service - a human being. 

LLFISH

Thank you I tried that but I entered my 4 digit pin but it tells me it's not valid.

I also tried chatbox but it doesn't allow me to submit a ticket. When I tell chatbox I was unable to submit a ticket, it just loops me around to the community ask a question forum. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LLFISH there IS customer support here!

Search "customer support " in the Get articles section in Get Help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LLFISH if you remember the 4 digits PIN , you can use *611 to pay Amount due with the pin number

if you don't remember, your only way is to ask PM support to help update the email address to a working on.

Please open ticket with PM support using chatbot

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.