cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Activate Sim

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

I keep getting this page half way through the process of activating.

Screenshot_156.png

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 

It should work now I hope. 
I saw the same maintenance message when I tried logging into my account.

@Ed404 

Hey stranger! You might as well wait til after midnight eastern to get that extra day. While you are waiting go to the Canadian Cellular Supplies website and see how their promotion can stack with the second 30 day promotion. Activating with the $50 plan and downgrading to the $15 will net you 6 months of service for about $30 and a free sim card.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

@dabr Hi! My father's contract expired and now it's time to move to Public, but this activation error is annoying! I will try again later 😢

@Ed404   I'm sure you're familiar with the fact that PM has a few issues, so good idea to wait a bit before retrying.  At least you'll get another referral too. 😁

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dabr Hi! My father's contract expired and now it's time to move to Public, but this activation error is annoying! I will try again later 😢

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

Hi,

I keep getting this page half way through the process of activating.

Screenshot_156.png

@Ed404   Welcome back? 😊   PM's website often has issues.  Just wait another hour or less to retry, or open a new browser with privacy/incognito mode enabled making sure to clear all cookies/cache first.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 

There are a number of users having issues with PM's systems right now.

They're mostly with the self-serve site - however perhaps the activation pages are also being impacted.

I would recommend waiting an hour, clearing cache and cookies, open an incognito tab, then trying again.

Also, try a different browser if that doesn't work.

Need Help? Let's chat.