Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not change address

G_Cristian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Greetings,

I am unable to change my address at Profile > Account Info > Edit

I have followed the exact format of the address on file ie. suite-street_number and postal code without space and various other combinations, always get 'Invalid Address'.

Someone mentioned that PM uses Google Maps API instead of Canada Post, so looked up my address on Google Maps and tried that particular format, same 'Invalid Address'. While I type in the street for example, I can see intermittently 3 dots underneath, as if something is checking or validating but there is no suggestion as to what has been found and/or suggestions so I suspect the API is not working/broken.

How exactly can I change my address? Do I need to contact CS for this?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

G_Cristian

Thank you, that is correct, I received help through a private message from a user, very helpful, need to type in suite-street_no like ####-### (optional street name without ave/dr etc) and wait for the system to bring up what it has, then select from the list. Thanks!

@G_Cristian wrote:

I am unable to change my address at Profile > Account Info > Edit

I have followed the exact format of the address on file ie. suite-street_number and postal code without space and various other combinations, always get 'Invalid Address'.

To my knowledge, an address cannot be manually entered/typed in. It msut be selected from the list.  Start typing your street number and street name and click the icon on the right to search for matching addresses.

@G_Cristian wrote:

One more question, underneath the address there is a 'Alternate Phone Number' field currently has my existing PM phone number. What exactly is that used for? Thanks

It's not really used for anything. This is simply informaiton that Public Mobile has on file about you.

G_Cristian

One more question, underneath the address there is a 'Alternate Phone Number' field currently has my existing PM phone number. What exactly is that used for? Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.