cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i see data usage by day

gryhsball
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone, 

I'm a week into the 30 days of my plan, and suddenly I got a message saying I had used 75% if my data. I don't know how this happened. Is it possible to see the daily usage or sudden spikes somehow, so I can try to figure out what it's related to?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gryhsball wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I'm a week into the 30 days of my plan, and suddenly I got a message saying I had used 75% if my data. I don't know how this happened. Is it possible to see the daily usage or sudden spikes somehow, so I can try to figure out what it's related to?

@gryhsball 

Just checking...was this a text from Public Mobile OR a data warning sent from your device?

The View My Usage history area on your Self Serve account shows details that is not live/immediate usage. It takes about 12 hours or overnight to show the DATA portion of this history.

If you received this 75% message today, make sure to check your detail usage history tomorrow morning and see when it was used.

The Overview Area IS much more LIVE usage. So that will always give you your remaining amount. OR, of course not show up, if all consumed.

kriti011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Yes, you can see your data usage by going to the account and then history option. It will guide you how much data has been used and amount that is left on your profile.

Hope that helps.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gryhsball  consider install some 3rd party data tracker.  You will need something that can track PM's 30 days cycle.  These app can show you how much you used and which app used the data.

for iOS:  My Data Manager

for Android: Data Witness PM  or Data Counter Widget

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@gryhsball You can check the usage at Plan and Add-Ons, Usage history. Pick the date you want, or last 7 days, then click on Call Type to sort it. Look for Web.

Need Help? Let's chat.