cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i change the name that shows up on call display?

G6q
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a second account for my mom but when she makes calls my name shows up on people's call display, can i change that so her name shows up instead?

6 REPLIES 6

G6q

@EB0 wrote:

My guess is the name and number is stored in the Panasonic phone cordless contact list.

I will check but i doubt it

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My guess is the name and number is stored in the Panasonic phone cordless contact list.

G6q

@EB0 wrote:

It looks like rogers box  is storing the number under your name. 

I have multiple pm accounts and none of my accounts display names when I can anyone, only the number appears. 

How can that be, it was new as of last week and the phone attached to it is a Panasonic cordless.

EB0

It looks like rogers box  is storing the number under your name. 

I have multiple pm accounts and none of my accounts display names when I can anyone, only the number appears. 

G6q

@EB0 wrote:

As far as I know, public mobile doesn’t provide name id, so normally when Public Mobile customers calls anyone only number appears, are you sure that your mom account is with public mobile? 

Its my second PM account so it has my name on it and it is PM.

Her Rogers landline was malfunctioning (new landline box) so i was using it to call her landline and my name shows on the call display.

EB0

As far as I know, public mobile doesn’t provide name id, so normally when Public Mobile customers calls anyone only number appears, are you sure that your mom account is with public mobile? 

Need Help? Let's chat.