cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me test?

rollme1kenobi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, I want to check how many rings people are hearing before my VM picks up, but I only have one phone and PM reps say they can't call out. Is anyone willing to help test for me?

10 REPLIES 10

@rollme1kenobi wrote:

It doesn't work, it stops ringing and I don't even hear VM. Now I don't know if my VM is working. It's ridiculous that CS reps can't help me test my service.

Unfortunately, Public Mobile doesn't provider over-the-phone customer service.  Public Mobile is very up front about that, so much to the point that they've had ad campaigns that almost make fun of itself saying that this is the cell phone company without a phone number.  The concept is to provide a self service model so that customers can get good value.

rollme1kenobi

I would if one was available

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

can't you ask a friend to help to call you??

rollme1kenobi

It doesn't work, it stops ringing and I don't even hear VM. Now I don't know if my VM is working. It's ridiculous that CS reps can't help me test my service.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

why not test it first.  It still work the same (you can still count the # rings ) even you use the app on the same phone

rollme1kenobi

I don't see any free 2nd # app for iphone. Do you know of one?

rollme1kenobi

I was going to use it, but figured I need a separate device to count the rings accurately

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Get free voip app and call yourself with it.

Do not provide your phone number here as it might be abused and/or used for spam.

@rollme1kenobi 

download VoIP app Textnow.  You can use the app to make a call to yourself 

rollme1kenobi

I want 6 rings before VM, but think it's still at 3.

Need Help? Let's chat.