cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I port public mobile number to a public mobile account?

dearmusic903
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My family are having account issues, and want to swap a number to another account...

Is it possible? It gives error for some reason on the eligibility check...

-

On an unrelated note, I sent a message to mods earlier on unrelated matters, and now I found the solution.

I don't want to add more unnecessary workload on to them, so I deleted it from my "sent" box.

Does it remove from mod's inbox?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Ugh stupid auto corrections and inability to edit on mobile site! That should have read *I* could be wrong not *u*.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@dearmusic903 @daredogg sorry I'm not sure about the private messages. I'd assume it only delete your copy and not the one in the moderator's inbox, but u could be wrong.

As for porting from PM to PM, that is definitely not possible through the self-serve portal. I don't know whether or not the mods have a way to do that behind the scenes but I believe I remember the answer being no when folks asked before about a similar situation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@dearmusic903 not sure if it deletes it on the other end or not. I'm thinking no, in considering how email works, but with it being a messaging system it might be different.

Maybe one of the more seasoned community members can address your question, because I don't know the answer to it! Robot surprised @imm1304 @srlawren @Luddite @Rockdaddy22 @kav2001c

Need Help? Let's chat.