Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I cancel and come back?

Frank_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My daughter has... 1gb at $25

New Clients get... 4gb at $24

Can I cancel and resign up for my daughter at the 4gb plan?

Also, can I keep the phone number or do I have to port out and come back?

5 REPLIES 5

@Frank_M wrote:

My daughter just corrected me, she actually has the $15 250mb plan and has had it for years.

She has to pay her own plan from babysitting money so she is limited in funds. This teaches the kids to pay bills every month and combined with a prepaid credit card/account she is becoming quite capable of managing money.

So technically it would be an upgrade for Public but I don't know how to go about this.

@Frank_M , if the account has been on the $15 plan for a long time, it is likely there would have been an offer to upgrade to the $24/4GB plan via short code 5213.  Check if that happened.  You might be able to seek goodwill for that plan if a response was not provided within the offer window.  No guarantees but worth a try.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

Frank_M

Thank you @handi 

I used the link

Frank_M

My daughter just corrected me, she actually has the $15 250mb plan and has had it for years.

She has to pay her own plan from babysitting money so she is limited in funds. This teaches the kids to pay bills every month and combined with a prepaid credit card/account she is becoming quite capable of managing money.

So technically it would be an upgrade for Public but I don't know how to go about this.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Frank_M  You would have to create a new account with new email and sim . To keep number you would have to port it out to a new provider and port it back in on the newly created PM account . But some have had luck asking support for this plan just be asking if start there first 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.