cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Came back to public.

leafsby2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I left public as I was in an area with only Rogers offering acceptable service. Public offered me an “exclusive offer” of 15 public points if I resubscribe to any plan $21+ which I did.

when can I expect to see these points in my account? I activated a little over 12 hours ago 

6 REPLIES 6

@leafsby2 wrote:

All it says is “

EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Get a one-time bonus of 15 Public Points™

when

you

resubscribe to any plan $21+.

Redeem your 15 points online or via the app for $15 off your next bill.

Lower bill, more money in your pocket.

Offer available until: August 24, 2024.”

As pretty much the consensus feedback says, expect the points to arrive in a few days and if it is not in the account in a week's time, reach out to support.  

leafsby2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All it says is “

EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Get a one-time bonus of 15 Public Points™

when

you

resubscribe to any plan $21+.

Redeem your 15 points online or via the app for $15 off your next bill.

Lower bill, more money in your pocket.

Offer available until: August 24, 2024.”

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@leafsby2 

Offer of one-time Public Points bonus of 15 points only available if customer re-subscribes with Public Mobile between dates, If customer remains in good standing, one-time Points bonus will be applied before next billing cycle. Offer only available to the recipient of this email. Bonus Points will be automatically applied if customer meets these eligibility requirements. Public Mobile reserves the right to modify or remove the offer at any time.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You Will have to contact pm to get that answers but I would expect it will be 2 days to a week for them to show up

@leafsby2 , are the details not indicated in the offer?  I would think the point would show up within a couple of days. 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I don't think 12 hours enough. Most PM transaction requires 48 or 72 hours.  So, wait 3 days first.  If you don't see the points, open them a ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.