cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls and Texts are not going through

etodo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan expired on June 29th and on July 1st I changed my plan to have the same features (unnlimited international text and provincial talk) and it immediately took affect, but now 2 days later my calls and texts are not going through and I cannot recieve any either but my data is working.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dollyoverload wrote:

Where is the little envelope to message a moderator? I am having the same problem where my texts have just stopped

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

Or top right of this window. Then orange New Message. Then type moderator_team in the Send to box.

Which plan are you on? Texts in or out?

dollyoverload
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Where is the little envelope to message a moderator? I am having the same problem where my texts have just stopped

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@etodo wrote:

My plan expired on June 29th and on July 1st I changed my plan to have the same features (unnlimited international text and provincial talk) and it immediately took affect, but now 2 days later my calls and texts are not going through and I cannot recieve any either but my data is working.

If your account status is active, try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@etodo You don't need to change your plan to reactivate it. Did it work at all in the last 2 days? What's your account status? Can you post a screen shot of your main page and payment history, with personal data removed?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@etodo Have you tried restart your phone? If it is still not working, contact the moderator by sending them a private message (click on the envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team".) 

Need Help? Let's chat.