cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call cannot be made

Pankajsid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just bought a public Sim and prepaid $40 card, did activation but unfortunately not able to make any calls

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you port a number over or just get a new number? 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pankajsid  - does texting in/out, data and incoming calls work?

What happens when you call your phone number from another line?

Try performing a Reset of your device's Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Iphone:

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android:

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pankajsid   Can you login to My Account and is the status showing Active?

What kind of phone do you have?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pankajsid   First, make one more reboot

if still does not work, what is it showing on the phone screen?  SIM not provisioned? No Network? No SIM?

Do you have another phone to test the sim?

But it could be just a SIM provisioning issue, just open ticket with PM Support

1. If you have access to My account: Click on the bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.