cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_agent

marktam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just noticed the past week I lost the ability to receive sms.  I verified my APN settings and rebooted my phone but while testing I also just realized that when I call my phone number it now goes straight to voicemail but I can make outgoing calls and text messages and data works as well.

4 REPLIES 4

r_p

That depends on which phone you have. I recently did a network reset on my Pixel and my Wifi passwords weren't deleted (I turned of Wifi before the network reset).

@r_p wrote:

@marktammight also want to reset network settings, usually fixes the problem that you are facing.

This might help, but the danger of doing this ...all saved passwords, will be gone. You'd have to re-save 'em all.

r_p

@marktammight also want to reset network settings, usually fixes the problem that you are facing.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marktam  did you try reboot your phone?  And data working well?  did you try your phone in another area?

also, try putting your sim in another phone and test.  This will confirm if it is a device issue and also force a sim re-proivision and can resolve your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.