cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS....? Subscription plans

TeaGuide22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,I just joined 2 months ago. And I'm being given a hard time as the information is not lining up to what I was told by a PM customer. First that any unused data rolls over. Second that there is a 25.00 plan for 1G of data and unlimited long distance talk and text Canada. This was just given to a friend 2 days ago. So why was it not an option for me 2 months ago. The idea is to not pay for more than I need or use. And if I don't use it, it rolls over. So where is the disconnect in the information? Do I need a referral code,? My friend selected the 25.00 plan before receiving a referral code!?  If this is available I want my rate plan changed please. It's hard going with the new app, we cannot contact anyone or create a ticket number. I would really appreciate an explanation and a potential fix please. Will you still accept a referral code, from a friend who told me about PM? Thank you have a fantastic day. 

3 REPLIES 3

@Kristowhy  Yes it does allow unlimited calling and texting across Canada , I took long distance as meaning for the US and abroad else where that you need long distance add on for 

Kristowhy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Handy1 wrote:

@TeaGuide22  The $25 plan is still there it comes with 1 GB of data unlimited text and talk but not long distance

Canada-wide minutes means long distance within Canada which is what the OP said.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TeaGuide22  The $25 plan is still there it comes with 1 GB of data unlimited text and talk but not long distance 

adding that the data does not roll over the person you were taking to was mistaken 

Handy1_0-1685100529525.png

Need Help? Let's chat.