cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent

Mdc001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cancelled plan for daughter the day bill was due to be paid...June 5th. Will this payment be reversed ? 

7 REPLIES 7

Mdc001

Hi I followed the recommended advice! Contacted the people I was suppose to email and never got a response! I have been a good customer for many years! I should not loose out! 

But did she port her number from here?

Unfortunately, the new system still carries over the old dates. The dates shown on the account are from the new 30 days to the first of the next 30 days. It SHOULD be from the new 30 days to the last day of the 30 days. Thus causing this confusion.

So it is currently 12:01 am of the first date to 12:01am of the second date. It should be 11:59pm of the second date. But it's not.

@Mdc001  That’s a good question , but unlikely have to engage support to see if a exception can be made in this case , best of luck 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Mdc001

Hi, this was my daughter's phone! It broke so she purchased a new plan with bell. I had 4 phones I was paying for...now I have my wife's and mine left. She told me to cancel on last day of plan cycle. So auto pay took the money a few hours after I canceled.  Can the money get applied to my other plans on my visa? She did not use the phone a single day in the new cycle. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mdc001 - this is a prepaid service, so refunds are not normally given. 

How did you cancel the service? Only porting the phone number out, or being in nonpay status for over 90 days cancels your account here.

If you ported on the same day of the Public account renewal of the plan there is not much that can be done, as this is a timing issue. If ported to Telus or Koodo, there may be some allowances here, so you can ask Public Mobile customer support about this.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mdc001  PM is pre paid service so no refunds typically , but you can ask support to mark an exception in your case 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Need Help? Let's chat.