cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent

Arpit_Aj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent not able to cancel. I have been over charged. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Arpit_Aj  did you try to access My Account via browser?

What error you got?  You still need to try to get back into My Account and disable it

You can try open ticket with support and have them to check your login issue:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Also, do you remember your 4 digits account pin? you can call *611 and disable Autopay if you know the 4 digits PIN

Arpit_Aj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to cancel the service since yesterday. But wasn’t able to do so as App was throwing error and today I was charged on my credit card for another month service which I don’t want. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Arpit_Aj  You can port your number out to new provider and that will cancel your account if your not fully satisfied 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Arpit_Aj   do you want to cancel or do you want to back the overcharged?

first, was it overcharged or duplicated charges?  remember PM needs to add tax to the plan price.

Also, if duplicated charges, one of the charges could be just a pending charge and not posted charge

Check My Acocunt using Incognito mode and see if the extra charged is sitting as Available Fund, check Payment history to see how many time PM charged you

If you really want to cancel the service, go to Payment page, Manage Subscription, and toggle the "Subscribed" to turn it off, this will turn of pre-authorized payments

Need Help? Let's chat.