cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent Sign up process doesn't submit

Lepla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1) I want to keep my current phone number and port it over to Public. 
2) The signup page requires "N/A" to be entered into text fields (IMEI, Sim card #, etc) , but you can't type in those fields at all. Therefore, the page cannot be submitted.
3) Chatbot provides inaccurate instructions, it needs to be updated.
4) continue your activation produces an error with blank error code "XXX" 
@CS_Agent

3 REPLIES 3

@Lepla   after the payment, you will be given a choice to pick a new number or port in a number

In your case, you would like to port in

Make sure your Freedom account is active.  Please provide your phone number and the Freedom account number as the port in info

Once activation completed , still have the Freedom sim card in your phone.  Freedom will send you a SMS and ask your permission for the porting.  You need to reply YES within 90 mins for the porting to complete

Once replied yes, you can put your PM sim card in a phone and wait for incoming calls to come.  Reboot your phone ever 30 mins and test incoming call from another line.  If incoming call reaches your PM sim card, then the Porting is completed

Lepla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. So if I currently have a phone number on an eSIM from Freedom, and I want to keep the number, can I put in the physical SIM from Public, pay for the plan and expect to use my current number or would it automatically give me a new one? I have not paid yet, except for the SIM itself. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lepla   

has PM charged you yet? 

If PM charged you already, you will need support to look into it and  resolve it for you

Please message support directly here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

If PM has not charged you yet, try again using the app and see how it goes

Need Help? Let's chat.